Without services no business can function
Electricity, internet connectivity, IT support , telephony are your services, be they internal or external. Without these nothing would happen in a company. Disruptive event management needs to cater for alternative scenarios when these services are disrupted.
Important points to consider in the context of business continuity are:
- How downtime or slowdown of a service will affect people, assets, buildings and other services
- Whether there are enough staff members trained to handle unexpected absence or slowdowns
- Whether services are routinely analyzed and improved
- Whether safety regulations and procedures have been taken into consideration
- Whether there are sufficient and updated contingency plans devised for such
- Whether you have backup service vendors in case one fails
Imperitive to a business thriving is the need for it to provide exceptional service and to accept nothing less from other service providers. Our system keeps a record of all your critical services and relevant information regarding this.