Embed our broadcast and response feature into any plans
Communicate electronically to a large audience and get structured responses
A look at an example a broadcast action embedded into a fire emergency plan.
Fire plan Activation is started
- Each plan consists of many actions.
- Each action can have many steps.
- Every action step timing is recorded.Plans can be API instantiated e.g. Fire sensor.
Types of actions
- Standard actions with action steps and items.
- Broadcast actions with no roll call, with roll call or with forms.
- Broadcast is via email or text/sms with hyperlink embedded.
After determining extent a full broadcast is sent to all in location.
- A text/SMS is sent to everyone at the location based on Azure Active Directory or uploaded lists.
- Each person receives a text/sms message with a hyperlink.
- On clicking the hyperlink a form is displayed for them to say "OK", "Need help" and add a comment.
- The plan activator sees all the responses and can motivate teams to assist.
Plan activators continue with the fire response actions.
- Accounting for all the people at the emergency gathering point.
- Post fire actions to take, document all expenses, contact insurance, put security in place.
- Obtain management sign off of the emergency event.
Want to find out more?
Contact us for a demonstration of our full service with a focus on Cyber Security Incidents.